This sweet summer treat is the perfect appetizer or dessert! Summer Fruit Bruschetta is quick, easy, fresh, and delicious!
- 1 loaf French bread cut into thin slices
- 10 strawberries diced into small pieces
- 3 peaches diced into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons raspberry white balsamic vinegar or regular balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves cut into small pieces
- 1 log cranberry goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place French bread on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until fully toasted.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine strawberries, peaches, and balsamic. Spread Cranberry Goat cheese onto each slice of French bread.
- With a slotted spoon, place fruit mixture on each piece of French bread.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!