You’ll love this taco ranch chicken chili that cooks in the slow cooker all day! Tender chicken loaded with vegetables, beans, and plenty of flavor. Only a few pantry staple ingredients is all you need for a satisfying dinner that is so comforting. Be sure and load it up with all your favorite toppings.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts about 2 pounds
- 1 can (14.5 oz) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans drained & rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz) chili beans do not drain
- 1 can (15 oz) petite diced tomaotes do not drain
- 1½ cups frozen corn
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Add the remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Cover with lid and let cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- About 1 hour before end of cook time, take out the chicken and shred with 2 forks. You could also just shred the chicken inside the crock pot if wanted. Add the shredded chicken back in and let cook for the remaining 1 hour.
- Serve with all your favorite toppings.