Baked Ham & Cheese Sliders are an easy family favorite dinner. Sweet Hawaiian rolls, deli sliced honey ham, shredded swiss cheese slathered in a delicious seasoned buttery sauce.
- 20 Hawaiian slider rolls
- 1 lb deli honey ham (thinly sliced)
- 1 block (8 oz) swiss cheese (shredded)
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onions
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Cut each slider roll in half. Place the bottom half in a 9×13 baking dish, and reserve the top half for later. Repeat with remaining rolls. Form 4 rows of 5 rolls each for a total of 20 sliders in the pan.
- Spread mayonnaise on the rolls. Use as much or as little as you like. Layer the deli sliced ham on top the mayo. Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the ham.
- Put tops of slider rolls on.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, dried minced onion, yellow mustard, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire. Stir with a fork to combine. Use a kitchen brush to evenly brush the butter sauce over all the sliders. If you don’t have a brush, use a spoon to spread the butter sauce out.
- Let the pan sit at room temperature for 10 minutes to allow the butter to harden and set.
- Cover pan with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for 5 minutes.