These Crack Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe is ridiculously creamy, with roasted chicken, bacon and cheese. Everyone that has tried it raves about it, It’s pure comfort food at it’s best!
- 3 cups cooked shredded or chopped chicken breast (You can also use rotisserie chicken)
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can condensed chicken soup
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 (1 oz.) packet Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. Thin Spaghetti or Angel Hair – uncooked
If you like the recipe, please share it.