This Creamy Fiesta Chicken Is Perfect Served Over Mexican Rice, Pasta, Or On The Inside Of A Burrito. This Creamy Fiesta Chicken is so easy to make with only 5 Ingredients and no chopping or prep work needed! The chicken is fall apart tender with corn, beans, in a creamy sauce.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 3-4 lbs)
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans drained & rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz) corn drained
- 1 jar (16 oz) salsa
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bar (8 oz) cream cheese cubed
- Spray the slow cooker insert with cooking spray. Lay the chicken breasts on the bottom. They will probably be overlapping slightly and that’s fine.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the beans, corn, salsa, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, and salt. Stir together and pour over the chicken. Cover with the lid and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- With 30 minutes left in the cook time (or just when the cook time is over) take two forks and shred the chicken. It will easily just fall apart and shred nicely. Stir everything together. Place the cream cheese chunks on top and cover with the lid again, cook the remaining 30 minutes.
- Give it a good stir to combine the cream cheese in with the chicken. Serve the fiesta chicken over some rice and top with all your favorite toppings!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes