Peach Upside Down Cake is the best summer dessert! This is a deliciously moist cake made with fresh or canned Peaches. Serve with ice cream for the perfect Dessert Idea.
- 1/4 cup butter (softened) (56 grams)
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon brown sugar (lightly packed) (112.50 grams)
- 23 slices of peaches (3 or 4 peaches or 1 small can drained)
- 1/4 cup butter (56 grams)
- 1/2 cup white sugar (100 grams)
- 1/4 teaspoon almond flavouring
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cake flour ** (115 grams)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons milk (80 grams)
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!