No Bake Cheesecake is such an easy and in this case, healthy treat. This Easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe makes the perfect simple and elegant dessert for Valentine’s Day or any day of the year! These little no bake cheesecake cups are made with pudding and yogurt to make them extra healthy and yummy! Both kids and adults will love this good for you yet decadent dessert.
For the Crust:
- 2-3 low-fat graham crackers crushed
For the No-Bake Cheesecake:
- 1 cup Custard Yogurt vanilla flavored
- 2 8 ounce packages low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- A pinch of kosher salt
For the Garnish:
- Low-fat whipped topping tinted pink
- Strawberries 1 for each individual cheesecake
For Cheesecake Mixture:
- Place all cheesecake ingredients in a mixer bowl and beat until well the mixture is a smooth consistency, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Place dishes on a tray.
- Place 2 tablespoons crushed graham crackers in the bottom of each individual dish.
- Spoon approximately 3/4 cup cheesecake mixture onto the graham crackers in each dish.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, 2-3 hours or until set.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped topping and 1 fresh strawberry per dessert.