Easy 3-Ingredient Mint Chip Ice Cream Pie is the perfect Summer sweet treat! Can be made in any flavor. This is such a simple way to make an ice cream dessert for your family. SO easy.
- 1/4 gallon 4 cups mint chip ice cream (or your favorite flavor ice cream)
- 4 oz. half of a regular sized container lite Cool Whip
- Premade Chocolate graham, or oreo pie crust (I used Chocolate for the mint pie and graham for the toffee pie. Both were delicious!)
- Hot fudge or Caramel sauce for topping
- Mix together Cool Whip and Ice Cream (I used an electric mixer with the paddle attachment)
- Pour into the pre-made pie crust
- If topping with chocolate or caramel sauce, you can pour your sauce on now however you like.
- Allow to freeze for at least 2 hours
- Cut and serve!
- Enjoy 🙂
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!