This is the best juiciest baked pork tenderloin recipe ever. Crispy on the outside, juicy and tender on the inside, and amazing flavors.
- 1 or 2 ½ pound pork tenderloins – (see note)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh lemon, lime, or orange juice – (or 1 tablespoon of each)
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika – (optional but highly recommended)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!