They’re simply the best lemon bars and are perfect for picnics, bake sales, spring brunches, baby showers, and bridal showers. Made in an 8″ x 8″ baking pan, they make the perfect citrusy treat to enjoy with family, friends, or coworkers all year round!
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup Powdered Sugar
Lemon curd filling:
- ½ cup Lemon Juice (2-3 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Zest (finely grated)
- 3 Large Eggs (room temperature)
- 1 ½ cups Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour (sifted)
- Powdered Sugar (for dusting)
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!