Guacamole has never been easier than this simple guacamole recipe! Salsa Verde Guacamole is loaded with tomato, cilantro, smashed avocado, jalapeno and salsa verde. Great for an appetizer, a snack, or as a topping on tacos! Your family will be making this easy guacamole recipe every chance you get! Enjoy it with tortilla chips or straight out of the bowl!
- 3 avocados, pitted & halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (about 1 large lime)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced small
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 3 tablespoons salsa verde
- 1/2 of a jalapeno, finely chopped
- In a mixing bowl, combine avocado, lime juice, salt, and garlic powder. Use a fork to mash the avocado to desired texture and stir to combine everything together.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir together to combine. Taste and season with more salt or more of the other ingredients, as wanted.
- Serve immediatly with tortilla chips.