These Perfect Garlic Parmesan Wings will be the life of the party! Dip them in your favorite sauce and you have yourself a healthy dinner, or a delicious snack for game day.
- 2 lb. bone-in chicken wings
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 stick melted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 3/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Caesar dressing, for dipping
Click Here For Step-By-Step Instructions
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!