This Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi Copycat recipe is a terrific, it’s budget-friendly and it looks so fancy without any of the hard work! This is a favorite dish that you won’t want to miss You can make this recipe at home anytime.
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups white wine
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
If you like the recipe, please share it.