This Shrimp and Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles recipe is loaded with not just the best flavors, but with veggies and shrimps. Makes a perfectly filling lunch. Perfect for a busy weeknight, this noodle recipe comes together with simple everyday ingredients in a flash!
It’s a dish that your whole family will love that’s both nourishing and easy to make in just one pan. So the next time you’re looking to solve the dinner dilemma, try this easy recipe.
- 14 oz already cooked or dry noodles (cook dry noodles according to package instruction)
- 1 pound Shrimp
- 1 Tbs Sesame oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 3/4 cup sliced carrots ( use more if you want)
- 3/4 cup broccoli (use more if you want)
- 2 Tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onions
- salt and pepper to taste
Please leave a star rating and comment to let us know how you liked this recipe!
EASY Shrimp and Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles Video
Via Cooking With Claudia youtube channel
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!