This is the best chicken tacos recipe ever. This Easy Oven Baked Chicken Tacos Recipe is perfect for your quick weeknight dinner. This baked spicy chicken taco recipe is the most popular recipe. Your family will love it!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound cooked chicken shredded (I used cooked Rotisserie chicken)
- 1 ounce Taco Seasoning click for homemade recipe!
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 1 can diced tomato 14.5 ounce, fully drained
- 1 can Chopped Green Chiles 4.5 ounce, fully drained
- 10 Stand and Stuff Taco Shells I used Old El Paso
- 8 ounces Refried Beans 1/2 can
- 2 cups Mexican Blend Cheese shredded
TOPPINGS SUCH AS OLD EL PASO SLICED JALAPENOS, SOUR CREAM, SALSA, CHOPPED CILANTRO, SHREDDED LETTUCE, OR ANY OF YOUR FAVORITE TACO TOPPINGS!
Click Here For Step-By-Step Instructions
***TIPS: Be sure to drain the tomatoes completely, this will help the taco shells to not get soggy while baking!
If you prefer your tacos not spicy, just omit the green chilis and use regular Old El Paso Taco Seasoning. Just as delicious!
CALORIES: 233KCAL | CARBOHYDRATES: 15G | PROTEIN: 12G | FAT: 13G | SATURATED FAT: 5G | CHOLESTEROL: 38MG | SODIUM: 610MG | POTASSIUM: 196MG | FIBER: 3G | SUGAR: 2G | VITAMIN A: 515IU | VITAMIN C: 9.6MG | CALCIUM: 188MG | IRON: 1.6MG