This easy avocado chicken salad recipe is creamy but light with the avocado, tangy, and ready in just 15 minutes! You will never want to make your chicken salad without avocado again! Perfect on a sandwich, croissant or served with tortilla chips!
Avocado Chicken Salad Ingredients:
- 2 large cooked chicken breasts, shredded or chopped
- 2 large avocados
- 1 cup corn, from 1 cooked cob
- 6 oz lean bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup Chives , (or green onion), chopped
- 2 Tbsp Dill, chopped, or to taste
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!