Super simple and always delicious! This Roasted Parmesan Broccoli is a yummy, easy veggie side dish the whole family will love! Because sometimes you need a break from steamed broccoli!
- 1 large head of Broccoli sliced into 1-inch thick steaks
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan
- Lemon zest from half a lemon
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Add sliced broccoli to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and olive oil, then toss gently.
Roast for 10 minutes, add the sliced garlic to the pan, and return to the oven.
Bake 6 more minutes, then sprinkle with parmesan and bake for 2 more minutes.
Remove from the oven, dust with lemon zest and enjoy!