Try this BEST Crock Pot Beef and Noodles Recipe for the perfect weeknight meal. Rich and flavorful, this family favorite recipe is affordable and easy to prepare in the slow cooker!
- 2-3 pound chuck roast, or similar cut (see note)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups beef broth, low-sodium recommended, or water
- 2 teaspoons Worchestershire sauce, or soy sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound egg noodles, dried, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup heavy cream, or 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon water (optional)
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!