Beef Stew Crockpot is one of my all-time favorite slow cooker meals. Made with simple ingredients, this slow cooker beef stew is the perfect comfort food to have ready and waiting on a cold night.
- 2 pounds beef stew meat cut into approximately 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 onion diced
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth separated
- 4 medium size potatoes diced into approximately 1-inch pieces
- 4 large carrots sliced
- 3/4 cup frozen peas thawed
- 2-3 tsp cornstarch
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!