Yummy Roasted Red Pepper Rigatoni flavorful pasta dish is very easy to make. Made with a handful of ingredients and come together in less than 20 minutes. Creamy, savory-sweet red pepper sauce garnish with Basil and Parmesan cheese.
- 12 oz rigatoni pasta, (or pasta of choice)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic, (approximately 3-4 cloves)
- 3 shallots, (thinly sliced (or 1/2 medium yellow onion))
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup half-and-half, (or sub with milk of choice or heavy cream)
- 4 oz cream cheese, (softened to room temp and cubed)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 12 oz jar of roasted red peppers (in water), (drained and rinsed)
- fresh or dried basil
- grated parmesan cheese
If you like the recipe, please share it.