Mongolian Beef that’s easy to make in just 30 minutes savory, sweet and so delicious!! With thinly cut steak, soy sauce, brown sugar, fresh garlic and ginger.
- 1½ pound 1-inch thick sirloin steak
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 4 tablespoon garlic, minced
- Red pepper flakes or chili oil
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium tamari sauce (for gluten-free), or soy sauce if you prefer
- ½ cup water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 8 stalks scallions, green parts only, cut into 2 inch pieces
Click Here For Step-By-Step Instructions
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!