This layered banana pudding dessert is no-bake, make-ahead treat to make the crowd. If you can find a mix of banana pudding flavors, go ahead and use them here. But Vanilla is equally good.
FOR THE CRUST
- 1 1/2 c. finely crushed Nilla Wafers
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- Pinch kosher salt
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 (3.4-oz.) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 3/4 c. whole milk
- 5 large ripe bananas, sliced
- 48 Nilla wafer, plus more, crushed, for garnish
If you like the recipe, please share it.